Pawxel for Windows & Linux
Get the latest version
Pawxel is a lightweight screenshot tool for designers & developers.
You can either use it as a tray application or as a drop-in replacement for Snipping Tool.
- Tools for Designers 🎨 Get the color of a pixel instantly or measure the distance between elements.
- Blur 👓 Blur some parts of the screenshot to hide the content safely.
- Infinite zoom 🔍 Zoom in and out as much as you want and get even those last pixels you always wanted to see!
- Dedicated folder 📈 Select a dedicated screenshots folder and Pawxel automatically saves your screenshots into it.
- Emoji's 💩 Always wanted to make fun of something? Jokes aside, but you can add Emoji's to your screenshots!
- GPU-powered editing 🚀 Yet another performance boost needed? Enable GPU-powered editing1 and spice up possibilities!2
Pawxel also got some nifty editing tools such as Text, Rectangle, Circle or even a Marker and many more.
And there is more to come...
There are a lot of features I plan to implement in the future: Text recognition, Direct Upload, Inline text edit options, Custom backgrounds and much more!
You can also always suggest new features either via mail or GitHub (those links below). Depending on the need, it could be implemented in the next version ;-)
Get in contact
Report a bug or suggest a feature directly on Github
Support development by buying me a coffee :-) or via Paypal.3
Copyright © 2023 Jan Kowalewicz.